The Pallet Loop is based on a very simple deposit flow model
the loop process
DISTRIBUTE TO MANUFACTURER
OUR DEPOSIT SCHEME
Our deposit-based scheme is trailblazing – making the use of pallets more sustainable in six simple steps.
1. Building material manufacturers pay a deposit per pallet (plus an issue fee) to The Pallet LOOP Ltd
2. We deliver our distinctive green pallets to the manufacturer’s site, ready for loading / onward distribution
3. As the pallets move through the supply chain, the deposit passes from manufacturer to merchant to builder
4. Once materials reach their final destination, our pallets should be stacked and stored ready for collection*
5. Arranging a pallet pick up is easy: registered users can book a slot via our website, app or by phone**
6. From as little as 72 hours later, we’ll pick up the pallets, loop them back into the system and refund the deposit.
*No need to rush any pallets back to us. They can be used on your site to move things around. Alternatively, just keep hold of them until you’ve got a big batch for us to collect. Either way, we will keep your deposit safe.
** Pallet pick up is subject to a small collection charge, which is minimal in comparison to the price of disposing of pallets in a skip.
GET IN THE LOOP!
signing up is simple
If you want to get in the LOOP, contact our team and we’ll talk you through the process.
Book a collection
If you are an existing LOOP member, and pallets are stacking up at your site, get in touch and we’ll come and collect them ASAP.